RPS League comes to renew the IN-GAME Play to Earn economy, becoming a Win to Earn, with a perpetual pool of rewards that will never end.
We know that the biggest problem and challenge of all P2E to survive is the draining of the Rewards Pool, that is why after months of work to find the best solution, we have developed our Perpetual Pool, which will be constantly self-sufficient in liquidity, and only a daily percentage of the pool will be drained, leaving it out of risk.
- Players who will receive daily rewards in PVE mode must win at least 50% of their matches. In other words, if, for example, your team has 10 energies, you must win at least 4 games to collect the rewards for that day.
- Payments will be calculated on the day due, at 00:30 UTC. All rewards will share percentage rewards as follows:
- Humans: 34% of the percentage that will be distributed daily
- Skeleton: 28% of the percentage that will be distributed daily
- Zombies: 16% of the percentage that will be distributed daily
- Aliens: 16% of the percentage that will be distributed daily
- Robots: 6% of the percentage that will be distributed daily
- As the number of active players increases, the daily percentage that will come out of the pool will increase.
- The ratio is every 500 players, the daily pool reward increases by 0.2%.
Here is an example with 1,000 active players, 2,000,000 RPS in the Reward Pool, and a daily draw of 0.4% of the total pool:
Following the example and assuming that 500 more players are added and the daily drain increases by 0.2%, the rewards of day 2 would be the following:
In the example we are not taking into account that the 500 new players will have to buy a Box to be able to play, all the $RPS of the box will go back to the Perpetual Pool.