πŸ’°
Fees

PVE MODE:

95% will go to the winner's Reward Claim
  • 5% will go to the owners of Lands.

PVP MODE:

90% will go to the winner's Claim, the remaining 10% will be commission for playing and will be distributed as follows:
  • 5% will go to the owners of Lands.
  • 3% will go to the Rewards Pool.
  • 2% will burn

WEEKLY LEAGUE:

90% will go to the winner's Claim, the remaining 10% will be commission for playing and will be distributed as follows:
  • 5% will go to the owners of Lands.
  • 3% will go to the Rewards Pool.
  • 2% will burn

LEAGUE OF RACES:

90% will go to the winner's Claim, the remaining 10% will be commission for playing and will be distributed as follows:
  • 5% will go to the owners of Lands.
  • 3% will go to the Rewards Pool.
  • 2% will burn

PVP $BNB MODE:

90% will go to the winner's Claim, the remaining 10% will be commission for playing and will be distributed as follows:
  • 5% will be used to buy $RPS The remaining
  • 5% will remain in $BNB Liquidity will be added to the Liquidity Pool with the pair $RPS/$BNB

THREE IN A ROW MODE:

90% will go to the winner's Claim, the remaining 10% will be commission for playing and will be distributed as follows:
  • 5% will go to the owners of Lands.
  • 3% will go to the Rewards Pool.
  • 2% will burn
Copy link
Outline
PVE MODE:
PVP MODE:
WEEKLY LEAGUE:
LEAGUE OF RACES:
PVP $BNB MODE:
THREE IN A ROW MODE: